The most common foot problem is heel pain; millions of people around the world suffer from heel pain each year. Fortunately, in most cases there's a simple and inexpensive solution to heel pain, as well as most other types of foot pain.
- Heel Pain, Heel Spurs (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Ball of Foot Pain
- Arch Pain
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Flat feet / Fallen arches (over-pronation)
- Callous and corns
- Aching Feet
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Shin Pain / Shin Splints
- Age: as we age, our feet widen and flatten, plus the padding on the sole of the foot wears down, and the skin on our feet becomes drier. Foot pain in older people may be the first sign of arthritis, diabetes, and circulatory disease.
- Gender: Women are at higher risk than men for severe foot pain, most likely because of high-heeled shoes. Severe foot pain appears to be a major cause of general disability in older women.
- Occupational Risk Factors: people who are on their feet all day because of work are very likely to suffer from some type of foot pain or discomfort.
- Pregnancy: pregnant women have an increased risk of foot pain problems due to weight gain, swelling in their feet and ankles, and the release of certain hormones that cause ligaments to relax.
- Sports and Dancing: especially heel pain, shin splints, and knee pain can increase with sports, running or dancing.
- Weight gain: being overweight puts added stress on the feet and can lead to foot pain or ankle injuries.
- Over-pronation: rolling inwards of the foot and flattening of the arches (over-pronation) is a major contributing factor to foot pain.
Foot pain is very common; about 70% of people will suffer foot pain at some time in their lives. With every step we take, a force of 2-3 times our body weight is placed on our feet. Considering that during a typical day we take 8,000-10,000 steps, it comes as no surprise that at some time in our lives we will all suffer from some type of foot pain.
The foot is a complex structure of 26 bones and 33 joints, layered with an intertwining web of more than 120 muscles, ligaments, and nerves. This website provides you with detailed information regarding the most common types of foot pain, how it occurs, and what you can do to alleviate foot pain.
Address : L-4, First Floor, EPDP ROAD, Chitranjan Park, New Delhi-110019
Office Phone : 011-41006938, 41006939
Mobile : +91- 9711310993
Email Id : email@example.com
Website : http://www.boyner-clinic.com